- I accept and obey 666 as the Beast and the Prophet.
- I follow his method of attainment to the knowledge of Nuit and realize the benefits thereof.
- I accept Liber AL vel Legis as the Law for all Humanity.
- I believe that the word of this Law is Θεληµα, and that this Law is “Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.”
- I believe this means it is the Law of Humanity’s Nature to fulfill the purpose for which each person is truly fitted.
- I believe that the Nature of Humanity is distinguished in three classes as described in Liber AL: “Who calls us Thelemites will do no wrong, if he look but close into the word. For there are therein Three Grades, the Hermit, the Lover, and the Man of Earth.” (I:40)
- I accept my duty never to control the Will of another in the matter of Love.
- I accept that Sin is defined as Restriction, and believe that Freedom is at times worth the price of Restriction, and that each case must be judged by its own Nature.
Derived from Aleister Crowley’s The Comment Called D: The Djeridensis Working: